SONGMART MALAYSIA SDN BHD
Terms and Conditions.
1. Applications are open to Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. customer aged 18 years and above.
2. The Songmart member card is not a credit card or charge card.
3. Principal Songmart member card members have the right to terminate the supplementary card under special circumstances.
4. Member card is valid for one year from the date of registration. A fee of RM10 will be charged for new membership. Member can use their points to renew their membership at RM10 yearly.
5. If Songmart member card is stolen, lost or damaged, a fee of RM 5 will be charged for a replacement card.
6. Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to decline the issuance of or withdraw the Songmart member card at any time or terminate membership as and when necessary, without notice and no refund of membership fees.
7. Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the program at any time it deems necessary. In such case, Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. shall give advance notice to members in the manner Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. deems appropriate.
8. Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to omit, add or amend the Songmart member card Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will override the existing Songmart member card Term and Conditions.
Accumulation of Points
a. Purchases of Songmart gift vouchers, liquor/beer and cigarettes.
b. Delivery Charges
c. Repair & service charges
d. Subsidized goods such as sugar, flour and cooking oil
SONGMART MALAYSIA SDN BHD
Redemption of Points
1. Members can do redemption of points on the spot at any Pasaraya Songmart cashier counters to offset their purchases payment. Every 500 points are equivalent to RM1 and the redemption will be in the multiples of 500 points.
2. All Redemption items as listed are subject to availability in accordance with the procedures set out herein. Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any redemption items of similar value at any time without prior notice or revise the number of points required for the redemption items as set out in the Redemption List.
3. Pasaraya Songmart / Songmart Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to refuse the redemption and/or to deduct the balance of a member's accumulated points for a valid reason or if it is suspected that the rebates were fraudulently accumulate by the Songmart member card or wrongly recorded, recorded in error or related to a transaction which has been cancelled or where a refund has been given.
4. Songmart member card points earned are non-transferable, assignable and/or not to any other person.
5. Any redemption in the forms of vouchers shall be valid for use up to the expiry date stated in the vouchers. All unused vouchers after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void and will not be replaced. The vouchers of specified Ringgit value cannot be exchanged for cash whether in whole or in part. The use of the vouchers is subject to the terms and conditions contained therein.
6. Any enquiries, kindly contact 07-861 6288 for further information.